Sunday, February 18, 2018

Solo

Hi readers,

I just got an approval from my institution to attend an oversea conference. I am over the moon when I got the email stating that my application has been approved.

The problem is, I might going there alone since all my single friends are not available/busy. On the bright side, my brother is working there and when I broke the news, he immediately voiced call me and his first response is :

"OK, you gonna stay at my  house, don''t waste your money on the hotel bill". Hahahha

I thought long and hard about it, and decided I should give it a try. I need to move from my comfort zone. I always travelling abroad  for work/leisure purposes with friends and sometimes I heavily depended on them, so I guess this time I have to be on my toes. #prayforme #soloyolo

regards,
fizz

No comments: