Saturday, February 10, 2018

Photobook

Hello everyone,

Despite my busy schedule, I managed to publish my first photobook. Yahoo! It was not an easy job. I was very enthusiastic at first (drag and drop photos of 8- pages), but then I got bored of doing it.

Since the due date of photobook voucher is ending soon, I better get my photobook ready, or else I am going to waste my money without publish anything. So after my previva session ended, I have sufficient time to do photobooking while waiting for the examiner to return the thesis to me.

So, let me share some pages of my photobook with you. I am delighted when the parcel arrived, but the only thing I regret is the cover. I should choose different photo instead. The one I put on the cover is extremely dull. I should do better next time.

Next photobook is Europe Trip! #wishmeluck. Oh btw, have prosperous 2018 everyone :)






Regards,
fizz

No comments: